Physical Therapy Aide
Hudson Wellness in Tribeca, with a busy out-patient PT practice is seeking a P.T aide for full time or part time work which may progress to full time.
- Candidates interested in going into the PT field encouraged to apply
- Candidate must be reliable, energetic and a team player.
- Must be able to multi task
- Must have good computer skills
- Must display excellent people and phone skills
About Hudson Wellness:
Located in the Tribeca/City Hall area, Hudson Wellness is a multi-specialty wellness center that focuses on a whole-body approach to wellness. Our services include Physical Therapy, Nutrition, Internal and Anti-Aging Medicine, Acupuncture, Massage, Sports and Pain Medicine, Neurology, and Plastic Surgery
This position starts immediately and we will train the right candidate
- Job requires working alongside the Physical Therapist and assisting patients with exercises, modalities and treatment plans.
- Assisting therapist with smooth flow of patient care, clean treatment area, setting up patient appointments, maintain a clean, safe, comfortable environment for patients
- Perform clerical duties, such as daily follow up calls scheduling patients, taking inventory, ordering supplies, answering telephone, taking messages, and filling out forms.
- Maintain equipment and furniture to keep it in good working condition, including performing the assembly and disassembly of equipment and accessories.\
- Observe patients during treatment and report to physical therapist. Secure patients into or onto therapy equipment. Transport patients to and from treatment areas
- Change linen, such as bed sheets and pillow cases.
- Arrange and organize treatment supplies to keep them in order
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!