Nutritionist & Wellness Shop Manager
Hudson Wellness is launching a healthy cafe and wellness shop which will offer functional medicine nutrition counseling, serve healthy coffee, tea and snacks, and sell vitamins, nutritional supplements and superfoods. We're looking for an experienced Nutritionist or Dietician, with specific experience in functional medicine, to take on role as Head Nutritionist and Store Manager.
Key responsibilities of the job include:
- Counsel patients on nutrition issues and healthy eating habits
- Promote better nutrition by speaking to clients about diet, nutrition, and the relationship between good eating habits and preventing or managing specific diseases
- Research how the body's functions are affected by nutrient supply and genetics, with a focus on whole body functionality and disease prevention
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary team/supporting the work of other health care professionals at Hudson Wellness
- Maintain store staff, including staff recruiting, training, scheduling and monitoring
- Develop a relationship with customers with a friendly approach and communicate new product information effectively
- Ensure availability of merchandise by maintaining inventories
- Keep a clean and well organized store
- Must have or receive a Food Handlers Certificate
- Must be licensed as a Dietician or Nutritionist
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!