Setting up procedures in the Operating Suites, triaging patient flow, and assisting physicians with pain management injections, providing support to the operations of the practice by maintaining medical equipment and keeping examination rooms properly supplied and ready for patients, oversee all aspect of patient preparation for diagnostic testing including EKG, EMG, EEGs, Bone Scans etc. Setting up appropriate systems for efficient patient care and optimizing current workforce, routing phone calls. There will be significant patient contact and also exposure to physicians in multiple specialties.
- Graduate with a BA/BS degree
- 1 to 3 years experience within the medical field in rehabilitation orthopedics and pain management preferred, or in a concierge service or hospitality field
- Competence in EMR (eClinical Works) System, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent people management, interpersonal and team working skills, ability to work within a diverse group of employees and personalities
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Excellent time planning skills
- Ability to multi-task and follow-up on a number of current projects
- Flexibility and enthusiasm
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Bilingual Speaking (Chinese or Spanish) a PLUS
This full time position offers a competitive salary based on skills and experience. Benefits for the right candidates include medical insurance, vacation, contributory 401(k).
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!