Clinical Research Coordinator / Medical Assistant
The Clinical Research Coordinator at Hudson Medical is responsible for the managing of clinical trials to ensure adherence to protocols and quality of information received.
- enroll patients in research studies, evaluate patients for procedures;
- collecting and organizing patient data;
- composing source documents for study trials,
- maintaining and updating medical records for subjects as needed
- ensure quality and ethical standards by maintaining compliance with standard operating procedures
- responsible for accurate and timely data collection, documentation, and reporting
- medical data analysis and research
- Two years of work related experience in Clinical Research
- Associates degree preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft software applications (Word, Excel, Outlook) required.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and collaboratively with a research team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required.
- Knowledge of computer programs, databases, EDC etc.
- Bilingual (Chinese) a plus
- Careful attention to detail / multitask
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize a variety of tasks
Upload your photo
Please provide an image in PNG, JPG or JPEG format.