We’re searching for an extremely organized and hardworking Facilities Manager, who’s equipped with experience managing multi-location medical practices. This is a job for someone who has a genuine passion for people, systems, and solving problems. But most importantly: you care about making your surroundings better each day.
We are rapidly-growing team, and every day here is different. This is a fast-paced role, so be prepared for a serious workout. On an average day, you’ll be responding to facilities requests, tracking budgets, inspecting the quality of work by third-party vendors including janitorial staff, and constantly communicating with office and lab partners.
This is a perfect position for someone who has a hard time sitting still. You will travel between several practice locations, acting as the point of contact for most day-to-day operations. If you’re detail-oriented, innovative, and thrive on technology, you’ll excel here. Quite literally, you’ll be the glue that holds it all together. So if you like juggling competing priorities and wearing multiple hats, keep on reading!
What You’ll Do
- Support the medical and wellness practices by responding to all facilities requests and ensuring the smooth and safe operation of all practice locations.
- Schedule, dispatch, and coordinate vendors in response to facilities requests
- Communicate schedules and coordinate access between multiple practice locations as it relates to facilities support
- Support the Facilities Manager in all aspects of project implementation, as well as external contacts
- Represent the Facilities Department in interdepartmental meetings to support and facilitate communication and action between departments
- Coordinate all facilities activities, work direction, and support systems
- Maintain and organize the department's central files, information, and filing
- Assist facilities staff in locating parts, supplies, and materials
- Prepare and maintain RFP’s, bid information, and other contract documents
- Prepare internal bill-backs and documents for events supported by the Facilities organization
- Provide administrative support to the Facilities team
- Manage internal communications as pertaining to facilities, including receiving work requests, assigning work orders, entering system data, and providing overall system administration
- Equipped with 4+ years of experience at a similar company, along with 2+ years of leading people and processes
- Extremely organized with a keen attention to detail
- Attuned to patient needs and able to respond appropriately (with lightning speed!)
- An effective teacher and communicator
- Someone who not only embraces change, but also really enjoys it
- An overall energetic individual who loves interacting with people
- Excellent benefits
- Great collaborative team environment
- Career opportunity in healthcare & wellness
- Monthly staff yoga and wellness events
- Be part of a fast-growing medical group with excellent internal culture looking to change the way healthcare is delivered