Medical Insurance Biller
Exciting opportunity to be part of something great!
State-of-the-Art Medical and Wellness Center located in Tribeca is growing and we are searching for an experienced Medical Biller, For more information on what we offer, please visit our website: www.hudsonmedical.com
We are looking for someone that is motivated, a team player, forward thinking, and has a minimum of two years experience in a medical insurance billing position.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Experience with claim submission - Commercial, Medicare, Managed Medicaid, Workers Comp and No Fault.
- Knowledge of insurance types, CPT coding, medical diagnosis (ICD10) and modifier in Pain Management, Anesthesiology, Physical Therapy, Chiropractic and Acupuncture facility.
- Understanding of authorization and feferral and checking eligibility
- Familiar with medical claim process, following up claim status with various insurance carriers
- Sending patient statement
- Working on insurance aging report and medical records
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong people management skills and team working skills
- Good organizational and time planning skills
- Ability to multi-task and follow-up on a number of current projects
- Flexibility and enthusiasm
- Detailed oriented is KEY
- Ability to work on own initiative
- BILINGUAL SPEAKING (Chinese or Spanish) is a HUGE plus.
These full time positions offer a competitive salary bases on skills and experience.
Benefits include medical insurance, vacation and sick leave and contributory 401(k).
Office Hours: Monday - Friday (Full Time) 9:00 - 6:00 pm