Medical Insurance Coordinator
Fast growing Wellness and Medical Practice looking for a full time Receptionist / Insurance coordinator. Applicant will be responsible for verifying insurance eligibility, obtaining prior authorizations and referrals as well as following up on outstanding claims. We are looking for applicants who have attention to detail, strong organizational skills and effective written and communication skills. The candidate must also have the ability to work well with others. 2 years experience a plus but not mandatory
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in the day-to-day operations of a high volume multi-specialty practice
- Insurance authorizations, Eligibility, Benefit verification
- Process patient arrivals quickly and efficiently.
- Collect payments.
- Assist with scheduling and confirming appointments
- Must be able to Multi-task
- Knowledge of ICD10, CPT codes
- Knowledge with follow up of aging accounts
- Knowledge of EMR- E Clinical works and Athena Health
Benefits will be discussed at the time of hire.