Receptionist / Patient Experience Advisor
As a member of the Hudson Medical team, you will be instrumental in providing and developing a great experience for our patients. We strive to deliver an extraordinary medical experience, and as a Patient Experience Advisor, this will be your specialty.
What you'll do:
- Deliver above-and-beyond customer service through phone, email, and live chat
- Think creatively about ways in which we can optimize each customer’s experience and brainstorm with your manager
- Master our internal management system in order to efficiently and effectively process sales orders and maintain customer relationships
- Channel recurring patient inquiries to all areas of the practice
Who you are:
- A workhorse with a "no task is too small" attitude
- Energetic, kind, sincere, patient, and adaptable
- Smart and organized to the point of neuroticism
- Eager to learn every single day
- Positive, positive, positive!
- Driven by an entrepreneurial spirit
- Generally awesome
- Bilingual is a plus!
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in the day-to-day operations of a high volume multi-specialty practice
- Answer incoming patient call volume
- Meet and greet patients, verify insurance eligibility and demographics.
- Process patient arrivals quickly and efficiently.
- Collect payments.
- Assist with scheduling and confirming appointments
- Motivated & Enthusiastic Team Player
- Multi-Task & Communicate Effectively in a Fast-Paced Environment
- Computer Savvy with 2-5+ Years Experience
- EMR Experience Preferred (eClinicalWorks, AthenaHealth)
Benefits will be discussed at the time of hire.