Front Desk / Patient Services Representative
ABOUT Hudson Medical & Wellness:
Be part of a young and dynamic team that has a revolutionary approach to medicine. In 2010, we opened a medical practice with the goal of revolutionizing healthcare. For the last 9 years, we’ve been working towards that goal by building a team of 14 medical practitioners, 15 diverse specialties, and a unique approach to healthcare that focuses on positively impacting our patients’ lives. We are transforming the patient experience by offering both medical services and rehabilitation under one roof for total comprehensive care.
We have two main offices in Tribeca and in Ridgewood, Queens, and are currently under construction of our state-of-the-art facility in the West Village where we will greatly expand our functional and regenerative medicine programs. At Hudson Medical Group, it is our mission to provide our patients with the most advanced medical treatment and expert care, and ultimately deliver an integrated and cohesive patient experience.
The Front Desk is responsible for ensuring a friendly, compassionate, and organization. In this role, you will work at the front desk of our medical office and provide assistance to our patients and other visitors. You will be responsible for corresponding with patients, maintaining the organization of our office, and ensuring that our environment is welcoming, calm, and quiet for our patients and their families.
- Strong leadership skills, attention to detail, and excellent communication skills
- Competence in EMR (eClinical Works) System, Athena Health, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle stressful situations with tact and professionalism
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Demonstrate logical reasoning and critical thinking skills
- Detail oriented with highly organized work skills
- Effective listening skills with excellent customer satisfaction skills
- Knowledge of medical terminology and treatment processes
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES(Other duties may be assigned):
- Assist in the day-to-day operations of a high volume multi-specialty practice
- Meet and greet patients, verify insurance eligibility and demographics
- Process patient arrivals quickly and efficiently
- Collect payments
- Assist with scheduling and confirming appointments
- Chinese Speaking a plus
- 2-5+ Years of Experience
EXPECTATION OF STAFF:
Adheres to company policy and procedures; performs duties as workload necessitates; maintains a positive and respectful attitude; communicates regularly with manager about department issues; demonstrates flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload; consistently reports to work on time prepared to perform duties of position; meets department productivity standards.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to walk, stand, sit; use hands to handle objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear. The employee can regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and depth perception.
Hudson Medical Group offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. Hudson Medical Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.