ABOUT Hudson Medical & Wellness:
Be part of a young and dynamic team that has a revolutionary approach to medicine. In 2010, we opened a medical practice with the goal of revolutionizing healthcare. For the last 9 years, we’ve been working towards that goal by building a team of 14 medical practitioners, 15 diverse specialties, and a unique approach to healthcare that focuses on positively impacting our patients’ lives. We are transforming the patient experience by offering both medical services and rehabilitation under one roof for total comprehensive care.
We have two main offices in Tribeca and in Ridgewood, Queens, and are currently under construction of our state-of-the-art facility in the West Village where we will greatly expand our functional and regenerative medicine programs. At Hudson Medical Group, it is our mission to provide our patients with the most advanced medical treatment and expert care, and ultimately deliver an integrated and cohesive patient experience.
The Medical Scribe is an experience and highly motivated individual who will be assisting physicians. This individual will be working closely with physical therapists, doctors and medical staff in order to ensure the accurate and timely transcription of medical reports into an electronic medical record system.
• Strong leadership skills, attention to detail, and excellent communication skills.
• Competence in EMR (eClinical Works) System, Athena Health, Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Ability to handle stressful situation with tact and professionalism.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
• Demonstrate logical reasoning and critical thinking skills
• Detailed oriented with highly organized work skills
• Effective listening skills with excellent customer satisfaction skills
• Knowledge of medical terminology and treatment processes
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Other duties may be assigned):
- Excellent people management, interpersonal and team working skills
- Ability to work within a diverse group of employees and personalities
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Help maintain a clean, courteous and professional working environment
- Excellent time planning skills
- Ability to provide compassionate care to patients
- Ability to multi-task and follow-up on a number of current projects
- Flexibility and enthusiasm
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Bilingual Speaking (Chinese) a PLUS
· Applicants must have Associate or bachelor’s degree
EXPECTATION OF STAFF:
Adheres to company policy and procedures; performs duties as workload necessitates; maintains a positive and respectful attitude; communicates regularly with manager about department issues; demonstrates flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload; consistently reports to work on time prepared to perform duties of position; meets department productivity standards.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to walk, stand, sit; use hands to handle objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear. The employee can regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and depth perception.
Hudson Medical Group offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. Hudson Medical Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.