ABOUT Hudson Medical & Wellness:
Be part of a young and dynamic team that has a revolutionary approach to medicine. In 2010, we opened a medical practice with the goal of revolutionizing healthcare. For the last 9 years, we’ve been working towards that goal by building a team of 14 medical practitioners, 15 diverse specialties, and a unique approach to healthcare that focuses on positively impacting our patients’ lives. We are transforming the patient experience by offering both medical services and rehabilitation under one roof for total comprehensive care.
We have two main offices in Tribeca and in Ridgewood, Queens, and are currently under construction of our state-of-the-art facility in the West Village where we will greatly expand our functional and regenerative medicine programs. At Hudson Medical Group, it is our mission to provide our patients with the most advanced medical treatment and expert care, and ultimately deliver an integrated and cohesive patient experience.
Setting up procedures in the Operating Suites, triaging patient flow, and aiding physicians with pain management injections. Supply support to the operations of the practice by maintaining medical equipment and keeping examination rooms properly supplied and ready for patients. Oversees all aspect of patient preparation for diagnostic testing including EKG, EMG, EEGs, Bone Scans etc. Setting up proper systems for efficient patient care and optimizing current workforce, routing phone calls. The Medical Assistants are exposed to a significant amount of patient contact and physicians within multiple specialties.
- Strong leadership skills, attention to detail, and excellent communication skills.
- Competence in EMR (eClinical Works) System, Athena Health, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle stressful situation with tact and professionalism.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Other duties may be assigned):
- Excellent people management, interpersonal and team working skills
- Ability to work within a diverse group of employees and personalities
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Excellent time planning skills
- Ability to multi-task and follow-up on a number of current projects
- Help maintain a clean, courteous and professional working environment
- Ability to provide compassionate care to patients
- Flexibility and enthusiasm
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Bilingual Speaking (Chinese or Spanish) a PLUS
- Graduate with a BA/BS degree or Certified Medical Assistant
- 1 to 3 years’ experience within the medical field in rehabilitation orthopedics and pain management preferred, or in a concierge service or hospitality field
EXPECTATION OF STAFF:
Adheres to company policy and procedures; performs duties as workload necessitates; maintains a positive and respectful attitude; communicates regularly with manager about department issues; demonstrates flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload; consistently reports to work on time prepared to perform duties of position; meets department productivity standards.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to walk, stand, sit; use hands to handle objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear. The employee can regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and depth perception.
Hudson Medical Group offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. Hudson Medical Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.