We are looking for a part-time Physical Therapist transitioning to full time position with Direct Access (> 3 years experience) to join our Hudson Wellness Team.
PT Job Duties:
- The physical therapist will evaluate patients, set goals, create a plan of care, monitor progress and provide high quality One-On-One treatment.
- Assesses abnormal conditions by reviewing MD's interpretations of patient evaluations and test results.
- Coordinate with medical practitioners including Sports Medicine Physician, Orthopedic and Spine surgeon, Podiatrist, Hand surgeon, Neurologist, and Pain Management doctors. Physical therapist will also work closely with alternative medicine such as Acupuncture, Chiropractor, Massage Therapy and a Nutrionist
- Documents patient care services in patient records.
- Performs therapeutic procedures by administering manual techniques; instructing, encouraging, and assisting patients in performing physical activities, postural re-education, ambulatory functional activities, and activities of daily living.
- Instructs and counsels patients by describing therapeutic regimens, and promotes wellness and health maintenance.
- Provides continuity of care by developing, implementing patient management plans, educating patient in the areas of injury prevention and care.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
About the Hudson Wellness:
Hudson Wellness is a multi-specialty wellness center that focuses on a whole-body approach to wellness. Our services include Physical Therapy, Nutrition, Internal and Anti-Aging Medicine, Acupuncture, Massage Therapy, Sports and Pain Medicine, Neurology, Podiatry and Plastic Surgery.
At Hudson Wellness we take a synergistic approach to wellness medicine. Our physician-led diagnostics and treatments combine both Eastern and Western practices that are designed to help patients meet their greatest health potential.
Located in the heart of TriBeCa, our wellness center boasts a 20ft video screen, living green walls, eight treatment rooms and state-of-the-art equipment and diagnostics.
If you would like more information, you can visit our website at www.hudsonwellness.nyc
- Active New York State license to practice PT
- Outpatient pain, sports and orthopedic experience required
- Direct Access (> 3 years experience)
- Pilates experience a plus! Reformer, Cadillac, Chair and Mat.
- High quality work-life balance by having a physical therapy transcriptionist and PT aides for efficient documentation using AthenaHealth EMR.
- Great collaborative team environment with regular staff wellness events
- State of the art exercise equipment STOTT Pilates machines, Technogym Kinesis, etc.
- Competitive salary