We are looking for an IN-Network Physical Therapist, part time or full time position to join our Hudson Wellness Team - Ridgewood location.
In-Network with any of the following:
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- EmblemHealth / GHI
- Empire BCBS
- UHC Oxford
PT Job Duties:
- Evaluate patients, set goals, create a plan of care, monitor progress and provide high quality One-On-One treatment.
- Assess abnormal conditions by reviewing MD's interpretations of patient evaluations and test results.
- Coordinate with medical practitioners including Sports Medicine Physician, Orthopedic and Spine surgeon, Podiatrist, Neurologist, and Pain Management doctors. The Physical therapist will also work closely with alternative medicine practitioners such as Acupuncturists, Chiropractors, Massage Therapists
- Document patient care services in patient records.
- Perform therapeutic procedures by administering manual techniques; instructing, encouraging, and assisting patients in performing physical activities, postural re-education, ambulatory functional activities, and activities of daily living.
- Instruct and counsel patients by describing therapeutic regimens, and promotes wellness and health maintenance.
- Provide continuity of care by developing, implementing patient management plans, educating patient in the areas of injury prevention and care.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
About the Hudson Wellness:
Hudson Wellness is a multi-specialty wellness center that focuses on a whole-body approach to wellness. Our services include Physical Therapy, Nutrition, Internal and Anti-Aging Medicine, Acupuncture, Massage Therapy, Sports and Pain Medicine, Neurology, Podiatry and Plastic Surgery.
At Hudson Wellness we take a synergistic approach to wellness medicine. Our physician-led diagnostics and treatments combine both Eastern and Western practices that are designed to help patients meet their greatest health potential.
Our Ridgewood location which is located on the border of Brooklyn and Queens (address: 55-05 Myrtle Ave, Ridgewood, NY 11385) has a similar setting as our flagship center in TriBeca.
If you would like more information, you can visit our website at www.hudson-wellness.com
- Active New York State license to practice PT
- In-Network with insurances listed above
- Outpatient pain, sports and orthopedic experience required
- Pilates experience a plus! Reformer, Cadillac, Chair and Mat.
- High quality work-life balance by having a physical therapy transcriptionist and PT aides for efficient documentation using AthenaHealth EMR.
- Great collaborative team environment with regular staff wellness events
- State of the art exercise equipment STOTT Pilates machines, brand new equipment
- Competitive salary